Sunday, May 26, 2013

Playing Photographer Again...Practice Practice Practice

Random Photos Taken Here and There
 
Love taking pictures and playing with the photo editor.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
Vintage Love
 
Bling it up.....  
 
Say it with flowers....
 
 
Love love....ol vintage cars....














 
 Vintage cars painted on local garage doors.....


 
Fire engine in Tavares, FL.....
 
 Little boy with his new camera taking a picture of me while I took one of him.....he was so excited
to use his camera. Because he saw me with mine, he asked if he could take a picture of me, so I
said only if I could take one of him while he was shooting me. His grandmother was with him and
said I was his first picture. He was so darn cute!

The End!
 
TaTa Till Later!
Love, Hugs, and Blessings!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the visit and your kind and lovely comments! Please come back and visit again! Have a blessed day!